Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deadly Sin or Completely Understandable?

I know that pride is one of the 7 deadly sins, but it's also one of the first things that comes to mind when I think about James. I am so intensely and unendingly proud of him.

Here's what I am proud of...

  • His adorable little grin
  • Dimpled elbows
  • Little whimpers while he nurses
  • The way he rocks back and forth when he's thinking about crawling/scooting somewhere
  • How he nestles into my neck when I pick him up in the morning
  • His two cowlicks that result in hair sticking straight up off his head
  • The way he kicks his legs when he gets excited
  • How he is so easily distracted by whatever colorful object I flash in front of his face
  • His penchant for rubbing my face and playing with my lips
I just adore this kid so much. He lights up my days and nights and fills me with such joy. I treasure my time with him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment