Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wednesday, January 26

The good:
  • Ran for 30 minutes before work.  I'm not into getting up early to work out, but James got me up around 6 wanting to nurse, so I just stayed up and went to the gym.
  • Had a work luncheon (are you seeing a theme here?) with tiramisu.  At first, I didn't get any, but everyone was raving about it, so I decided not to eat my polenta and try the tiramisu instead.  I relished every bit and it was delicious.
  • I get super hungry between 4 pm and dinner time.  I picked up a Reese's peanut butter cup off a co-worker's desk to satisfy my late afternoon slump.  In a move that was truly miraculous, I set it back down and didn't eat it!  

The bad:

  • Brett and I had a mini date night last night.  This pretty much just means that we open a bottle of wine, watch some TV together and then have sex.  We had champagne.  I know it's not good for me, but it's such a big part of our tradition together.
I'm learning that sweets are definitely my weak point.  Also, between 3 and 6 pm are the dangerous hours for me.  I thought ahead and brought an orange yesterday, but that didn't satisfy me.  I was craving sweets and salty carbs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment