Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Prenatal Visit

I had an eventful prenatal visit today. We did the one-hour glucose screen, which really wasn't bad. The drink was super sweet and tasted like extra sugary Hi-C. I made the mistake of brushing my teeth shortly before drinking it, which I think made it taste worse.

I was able to ask my MW about my itchy arms, legs, and crotch. She said that the crotch itch was likely from a yeast infection and gave me a prescription for that. Since my arms and legs are itching without any rashes or bumps, it could be related to my liver, so she is having my blood checked for that.

Otherwise, all was good. My blood pressure was great, I lost a 1/2 pound somehow, and my belly was measuring right on track. If we can get this itching under control, I'll be very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment