Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Worried, Just Annoyed

Last week was my 30-week appointment. Cashew was still hanging out in a transverse position. The MW didn't seem concerned at all, since he still has lots of time to flip head down. I'm confident he will, but I hope he does it sooner rather than later so I don't have to worry about it at all.

This weekend I went to NC with three of my best friends from high school. We all live in different cities now, so it's rare for all of us to get to spend time together. We flew into Charlotte, spent two nights in Wilmington, and one night at my friend's house outside of Greensboro. It was such a fun trip. We shopped, swam in the ocean (it was amazingly warm on Saturday morning), ate fabulous meals, and spent lots of time gabbing about girly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment