Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost Finished Nursery

Now that we have just about a month to go, it's crunch time.  We're about 98% ready for this baby, meaning the hospital bag is packed, the baby clothes are washed, the freezer is filled with extra meals, and even the Christmas presents are purchased and wrapped.

Here are some pics of the nursery that will be Cashew's...

This rocking chair is the same one my mom rocked me in.  My friend custom made the seat cushion and "Rock-A-Bye Baby" pillow.  The fabric matches the curtains in the room.



Cashew already has quite the library started.  The shelf above the library is filled with A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh books.


Brett and I painted the wall stripes.  The toy trucks on the top of the changing table were Brett's dad's when he was a kid.


Here you can see lots of Classic Pooh stuff.  Once he's born, we'll be adding his initials to the H to make a monogram. 


These are the curtains Gina made.  I love this paper lantern over the rocking chair.  I think it'll be a soothing spot for middle of the night feedings.

No comments:

Post a Comment