Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Diary...

I don't know how this blog is different from a diary. Granted, some blogs are out there for public viewing, but this one's not. It's my own little piece of cyberspace where I am divulging my deepest secrets into a large void. I love it like that. At the same time, I know that the interwebs are filled with women just like me who are trying to have their first child. Through the bump and other message boards, I've come across so many of these women who are full of knowledge, willing to lend advice, and able to empathize with the crazy road to motherhood.

I'll probably share this blog with them because I could really use their knowledge and insight. I will also value the anonymity that this format provides me. It gives me the opportunity to continue discussing very private matters without fear of disruption to my real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment