Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting for the O and Not the Fun Kind


OK, well, maybe every type of O is somewhat fun. I know it's too early to tell much, but I'm crazy about keeping an eye on this chart. Nothing could make me so excited to get up at 6:15 am every morning as the joy of seeing what my temperature is. Pathetic, I know. This is my third cycle off BCP and my first cycle charting.

I'm kind of thinking of it as a much more productive version of a science experiment, only it's taking forever, has an unpredictable outcome, and involves getting more personal with my body than ever before. I'm still new to this and find it interesting, so I'll just randomly take my temp sometimes. I never chart it or even think much of it. I'm kinda just curious to know what different activities will do to my body. FYI -- as spicy as that salsa is, it won't actually increase your temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment