Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heaven in an Hour or Less

Tonight was my second prenatal massage of my pregnancy and it was divine.  I went in after a fairly stressful day at work (which I refuse to recap because it'll stress me out just to retell it).  I am amazed that an hour of someone rubbing on my back can result in such an improvement in my psyche.  I have turned the Blackberry off, am getting ready to go out to dinner with the husband, and then will be curling up on the couch with our newest Netflix.

Have I mentioned that I am going to the local restaurant that has the BEST baked potato soup ever?  I know it's the heat of summer, but I just can't get enough baked potato soup.  I've found a recipe that is supposed to be phenomenal, so I'll try that this weekend.  Off I go, I hope all of you are having fantastic evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment