Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stick Blenders Suck

Oh, if you could've seen my last night. I plopped half a frozen banana, a handful of frozen raspberries, a few chunks of frozen pineapple with core, and some apple juice into a cup. Since my blender's jar shattered a few weeks ago, I had to use the stick blender to whip up my pineapple core smoothie. Ugh. There was frothy pink stuff all over me and my counter. As long as I kept the blender submerged, it was fine.

My temp was up a bit today, so I'd bet that I ovulated on either Monday or Wednesday. I must say that adding OPKs to the mix makes my chart harder to interpret. Either way you cut it, I believe that I am now in the 2 ww. I'm anywhere from 1 to 6 dpo, depending on what kind of finagling I do with FF. The good news is that we have had a lot of sex over the past week, so we are pretty well covered either way.

The best news of all is that I'm actually ovulating. I really thought this cycle was a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment