Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me A to Z

Age: 27
Bed Size: King
Car: Hyundai Elantra
Dad's Name: Gary
Essential Start Your Day Item: BBT
Favorite Actor: Will Ferrel
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5'3"
Instruments You Played: None
Job Title: Program Officer
Kids: Hoping
Living Arrangement: In a home with my husband and dog
Mom's Name: Debbie
Nicknames: Jess
Overnight Hospital Stay Other than Birth: None
Pet Peeve: The bottom of people's feet.  They completely gross me out.  I hate seeing them.
Quotes You Like: "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." A.A. Milne in Winnie the Pooh
Right of Left-Handed: Right
Siblings: One little brother who's 24
Time You Wake Up: Between 6:30 and 7:00
Underwear: Briefs
Vegetable You Dislike: Mushrooms, ick.
Ways You Run Late: I'm really bad at judging how long things will take, which makes me persistently 5 or 10 minutes late.
X-rays You've Had: Chest, left knee, right hand.  I've torn my left knee ACL twice and had a bone tumor in my right hand during college. 
Yummy Food You Make: I'm a huge fan of soup, so I have quite a few good recipes I make.
Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment