Friday, May 22, 2009

Jackpot

It's been awhile since I blogged because we went to our hometown for a high school graduation Tuesday night.  While we were there, I met one of my friends, her husband, and their 7-month old for dinner.  It was so fun to see her little girl, especially now that she's really growing up and start to develop her personality.  She was so good at dinner, she just entertained herself and paused only to smile at people.

After dinner, we went back to my friend's house and she gave me two giant bags full of maternity clothes!!  There were belly support bands, maternity leggings, a swimsuit, tons of dresses, work appropriate pants.  There were even some items that still had tags on.  This is such a godsend for us because it spares me the stress and expense of buying my own maternity clothes.  Most of her stuff seemed like it would fit me.  A lot of it was summery.  Since I'll need clothes all through the winter, I bought a long sleeve white shirt, white cardigan, and black blazer to layer over/under her clothes.

I am still in my regular clothes, but it's getting to be less and less comfortable.  I caved and bought a Bella Band this week too.  Those are an amazing little invention.  I've found that even if I am still able to button a pair of pants, wearing the Bella Band relives some of the pain in my back.  I'm a huge fan!

We are heading to the lake for Memorial Day weekend.  They are calling for rain the entire time, so I hope we don't get cabin fever being stuck inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment