Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Worst Moment of Pregnancy

I was in St. Louis the last couple days for work.  I was traveling back yesterday evening and stopped for a scrumptious ice cream cone.  I actually spent much of the drive congratulating myself on being far enough along that the nausea and puking should be stopping soon.  It wasn't long after that I ended up puking in the car!  Ugh.  It was the absolute worst pregnancy moment.  Luckily, I saw this possibility coming a few weeks ago and started keeping a plastic bag in the car in case I ever need it.

I was on a pretty busy section of the highway, so finding the plastic bag, gagging and watching the road at the same time was not easy.  As much as it stinks to keep getting sick, I think of it as Cashew's way of telling me he/she's doing okay.

We have our NT scan today, which I am super excited about.  We are very low risk for Down's or trisomy, but the scan is covered by insurance and sounds like another great excuse to see Cashew.  I'll try to be prompt in posting pictures and maybe even video.

No comments:

Post a Comment