Monday, April 20, 2009

And it begins...

The last few days I've been experiencing a light version of morning sickness. I'm usually fine right when I get out of bed, but around 9 or 10 in the morning, I start feeling queasy. I have yet to actually throw up and hope I can continue that streak. I take Vitamin B6 every morning, which is supposed to help. I also find that eating a small breakfast is mandatory.

I'm going to the dentist this morning because I have a throbbing toothache that won't go away. It started about a week ago. Some days it's fine and other days, it's horribly painful. The pain is in a tooth that recently got a crown, so I'm wondering if the crown wasn't done right. I hope there's an easy solution because I'm not spending any more time in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment