Thursday, April 16, 2009

Paper Cuts and Panic

My boobs have finally started feeling like pregnant boobs.  My nipples feel like there are a million tiny paper cuts on them.  This is very strange for me because I don't even get pre-period tenderness.  They hurt pretty bad, but it's tolerable.

I've also had an emotional day, swinging between feeling optimistic and pure panic about the low progesterone.  I've done my research and realize that my progesterone is indeed on the low end, but it's not dangerously low.  I went in today and got some blood taken and they'll call tomorrow morning with the results.  Cross your fingers, say your prayers, and think good thoughts for doubling HCG and high progesterone.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope you get good results back tomorrow :]

    ReplyDelete