Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boob Pokes Abound

I am at 7 dpo, the earliest point in the 2ww when actual symptoms can start occurring.  I've paid attention to every twinge, cramp, and nauseous feeling.  There isn't much to report.  I've even taken to occasionally poking my boobs in the hopes of them being tender.  I never get many pre-AF symptoms, so that almost helps.  If I get any strange symptoms toward the end of the 2ww, it probably won't be because of AF.  If there's no BFP this cycle, I at least hope for a longer LP.  It was only 10 days last cycle, which is okay but not great.  I've been taking 50 mg per day of B6 vitamin.

Do you guys like the new layout?  When I started this thing, I wasn't tech savvy enough to use anything but the blogger layouts, but some girls from the GP board helped me find this new and much improved layout.

Here's a chart snapshot.  There's not much interesting except that my temp was up quite a bit today.  I hope that trend continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment